January 17, 2013 in Olympia, Washington
- Do you want to learn how to hold effective workplace conversations?
- Do you want to be able to talk about disappointments and disagreements?
- Do you want to gain confidence and become a better skilled communicator at work?
In Mastering Workplace Conversations, you will learn how to overcome communication challenges and gain new skills that will help you improve your relationships with your co-workers, you colleagues, and your boss!
Here are the details:
What? – Workplace Conversations is a one day workshop that includes tools for you become a more effective communicator at work.
How to build relationships and set the stage for open communication.
How to set expectations and give effective feedback to improve relationships and productivity.
How to have a critical conversation about work issues.
How to assess which “scripts” you should use for different types of workplace conversations.
Who? – Betty Lochner, your instructor and coach. Betty has specialized in teaching effective communication to work groups and individuals for over 20 years. Read more about Betty here.
Why? – To learn simple steps that will improve your workplace communication skills
Who should enroll:
* Employees at all levels of your organization who want improve their working relationships, productivity, and communicate more effectively for better results.
Registration is $67. Each additional person from the same organization is 20% off ($47).
TWO WAYS TO REGISTER
1) To use Paypal or a credit card, click the Add to Cart button below. You will receive an email confirmation.
To have an invoice sent to your organization, or to register more than 1 person, EMAIL ME with the details and I will send an invoice.